File this one under "Sad State of Affairs":
A recent job search turned up this position advertisement:
Disability Rights Legal Center
Salary: $48,510 per year depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Imagine graduating from Law School to find this salary! How will the Disability Rights Center recruit good talent with this offer???
Add it to my "new favorite job title":
1) I just had to read the job announcement for this one: Chief People Officer
Seems this is what they're calling a Human Resources Manager today. I remember when I thought calling People "Human" resources (as opposed to natural resources like petroleum I suppose) was egregious. What exactly was wrong with "Personnel Manager" again?
2) This is almost as good as (yes it is real!): Dream Coordinator - I've always wanted to coordinate dreams but I keep getting sleepy...
|Dream Foundation is searching for a highly motivated and committed individual to coordinate dream granting in our Los Angeles office.|
3. Do you have "Poker" and "Table Tennis" on your Resume? This is a real job posting for an Engineer position!
- Ruby on Rails Experience
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) knowledge
- CSS based HTML presentation
- Table Tennis