WOMEN IN NONPROFITS? WOMEN IN ENGINEERING?

Women in Nonprofits, Women in Engineering?
by pam ashlund

I was thinking about the notion that nonprofits are run by women. That is probably still true, I'll have to look around for some stats. In my quest I came across the Women in Engineering organization. I didn't find stats, but I did find this:

Contact Webmaster Peter Wong at: peter.wong@tufts.edu

But either way, that got me thinking about a group my sister introduced me to years ago: Society of Women Engineers. I surfed over to their site tonite to see what the dismal stats were on women holding jobs in engineering, and here is what I found:

We've come a long way baby. sigh.



Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRTH OF A BLOG: GUERILLA MARKETING, EFFECTIVE USE OF TECHNOLOGY & GOOD CONTENT WIN THE DAY

THE LIES PEOPLE TELL US (AND THE ONES WE TELL OURSELVES)

THREE NONPROFIT BLOG FAVORITES